Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bracess!!!?

I'm getting braces next Wednesday and I am deciding on what color bands i should get. what do you think?



I have dirty blondish(brownish) hair and tan-beige skin



this is a picture of me: http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/j...



http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/j...



so what color bands do you think i should get?



Bracess!!!?

i think either hot pink or baby blue they would go with ur eyes and skin



Bracess!!!?

Idk silver



Bracess!!!?

Black and purple!



Bracess!!!?

teal....thats what i always got



Bracess!!!?

I think you should get clear ones I had them for a long time because i had tripple front teeth that were long so I got em.



Bracess!!!?

Green, green would look good on you. Or blue.



Bracess!!!?

get them different colors, thats what i did



Bracess!!!?

silver



Bracess!!!?

just keep them silver or black



nice hair :)



your pretty



Bracess!!!?

your school colors



Bracess!!!?

white would look cute



Bracess!!!?

definitleyy pink and green =0]



Bracess!!!?

black and hot pink



BLUE and GREEN



pink and blue



Bracess!!!?

blue nd white?if i were u i would get black and white but wat r ur fave colors?



Bracess!!!?

PINK!!



Bracess!!!?

pink or blue



Bracess!!!?

dont get colored ones. i find them ugly (no offence to those who wear em)



Bracess!!!?

Blue or teal



Bracess!!!?

whatever color you love the best i think blue would look good



Bracess!!!?

turquiose or light green, maybe a pink. At my orthadontist, we can have 2 colors. I'd say turquise and pink



Bracess!!!?

Get hot pink!!!...that's what I got every single time...and I had them for 3 1/2 years.....



Bracess!!!?

o crap =[ u just reminded me im getting braces next monday =[ im scared . lol



o yea maybe like a green or sumthig lite green



Bracess!!!?

When I had braces I use to go with the seasons or holiday colors. February (valentines day) howabout red or pink or both.



Bracess!!!?

Purple.



Bracess!!!?

Silver.



Silvers the best color to pick because it does not stain, and it makes your teeth look better.



Bracess!!!?

I have braces, and whatever you do don't get "clear" because they aren't clear and look like food is caught in them!



Blue or green would look fantastic for your bands!



Tip:



Get a darker colored band, that way it will make your teeth look whiter!!



Bracess!!!?

silver they look pretty on your skin



Bracess!!!?

ur so pretty



I think you should get the color that you wear alot



I think u should get pink, blue, or this really, cute green color



I'm mostly for blue because it's the color of ur eyes so it would go good!



Bracess!!!?

Pink if you want them to show, clear if you want them to be less noticeable.



Good luck!



Bracess!!!?

I think that u should get blue braces! or all different colors!



Cheyenne :D



Bracess!!!?

They will change all the time.. So do whatever your personality feels like on that day! It's not like you are stuck with them forever!



I always liked dark blue, clear, and grey ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++