Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So far, which is better? Making the Band 4 or Making the Band 3?

To me, even though season 4 is not over, hands down Making the band 4 is waaaaay better than the 3rd season. It was not that many girls who could really sing...but these fellas can not only sing...but they can sAng!!! Its a hard choice so far...but my fav to hope make the band is Julius, Willie (he is so fine!) Brian A...i like big Mike too- real nice voice...and the light skinned guy with the real long pretty hair - dont know his name.



What do u think?



So far, which is better? Making the Band 4 or Making the Band 3?

I hate that show.



So far, which is better? Making the Band 4 or Making the Band 3?

I think the band should be, Brian Andrews, DeAngelo, Donnie, Willie, and Qwanell!!! Those are the 5 that i'm rooting for! Report It



So far, which is better? Making the Band 4 or Making the Band 3?

i want the band to be qwanell, willie, robert, and big mike or jeremy. (qwanell is so cute) Report It



So far, which is better? Making the Band 4 or Making the Band 3?

and willie has a kid and a girlfriend for those who think he's fine. Report It



So far, which is better? Making the Band 4 or Making the Band 3?

OMG! MAKING THE BAND IS THE My faveee! I literally watched it 3 times today, I know sad. but I loveee it. I was kind of dissapointed when they sent lewis and Chris home today( they both are sooo sexy) but I noticed, every guy can "SAANNNG" and the light skin guy with the long pretty hair is robert. I lovee this showww!



So far, which is better? Making the Band 4 or Making the Band 3?

I say making the band 4 because there's guys and i totally agree with you Willie is really fine.LOL



So far, which is better? Making the Band 4 or Making the Band 3?

fyi danity kanes new album will be out in decemeber and otown broke up cause they all had other stuff going. diddt broke up da band himself cause they were all acting foolish diddy is in the position that he is in for a reason so he must be good at something



So far, which is better? Making the Band 4 or Making the Band 3?

I love that show!!! I was so upset when they sent Chris home last night. He couldn't really sing all that well, but he was really trying! I am rooting for Julius, Brian, DeAngelo, Big Mike and that new big guy Marcus (i think that's his name) it's some more on there but I forget their names right now



So far, which is better? Making the Band 4 or Making the Band 3?

what difference does it make? Diddy's 'making the bands' don't last past ONE album! he gets everyone all hyped up for them then sits them on the back burner like the rest of his Bad Boy entertainment acts -- remember Da Band, O Town, and Danity Kane? exactly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++