Friday, November 27, 2009

Why are guys mean to girls? any guy wanna chat?

look all guys have been jerks to me im a nice girl and i like alot of things i was talking to this guy who asked me what i would say if he told me he loved me and i didnt hardly know him then i tell him i love him to then he just totally ignores me i hate that and sometimes i wished guy would just be like nice for once or something they make me so mad!!!!!!!!! okay my second part im looking for a guy to talk to on a cellphone or something im 17 almost 18 im5*11 and i have blue eyes and blonde hair i know i sound like all teenage preppy girls but im not a prep i like bands like cky him hinder and cof i am NOT preppy and i like to listen to music and talk during my spare time



Why are guys mean to girls? any guy wanna chat?

ok



Why are guys mean to girls? any guy wanna chat?

Punctuation is your friend.



Why are guys mean to girls? any guy wanna chat?

it me up on email



Why are guys mean to girls? any guy wanna chat?

When a guy treats a girl badly it is all about control. Don't let them control you. There are many more guys you can find that will not treat you badly.



Why are guys mean to girls? any guy wanna chat?

some girls actually enjoy being treated like crap (don't ask me...) and it seems like a lot of guys translate that to %26lt;I%26gt;every%26lt;/i%26gt; they meet....or you just date alot of guys for looks and they just turn out being jerks.



and the only band I like that you like is Hinder....I'm more of Linkin Park and MCR fan if anything in rock.



Why are guys mean to girls? any guy wanna chat?

well, sweetie....most guys your age are just immature ******** idiots......i'll talk to you if you want, we're not all idiots....and i play in a band too......just send me a message and i'll tell you how to get in touch with me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++