Sunday, November 29, 2009

Which guy??

Which guy??



A:) Misterious tall black hair kinda emo. Singer in a rock band quiet



B:) Blonde built tan outgoing plays sports



(i like a. u?)



Which guy??

date both.



Which guy??

B



Which guy??

i like some one else.ha ha!!!!!!!!



Which guy??

a.



Which guy??

C: BOTH.... I'M A WHORE



Which guy??

go with the rockstar a



Which guy??

I like b.) guys but a.) guys are cool too.



Which guy??

B the sports guy. He sounds healthier physically and emotionally. He will be more stable.



But of course some women like dangerous men they know are bad for them.



Which guy??

both



Which guy??

need pix :)



Which guy??

C) An ideal guy that is the one for me and only me.



Which guy??

The one that cares about you, honest and loyal and never puts you down.Excepts who you are.Supports you in what ever you do.



Which guy??

A...I feel like we'd have more in common. And I think blond, tan, sporty guys are overrated.



Which guy??

A - because I am like that - Sorry I am a guy!



Which guy??

sports guy, emo guys are a tad weird and usually have depression and im not sure if you want to deal with that.



outgoing is a great attribute. and sports means he's toned, and outgoing also means he'll open up



Which guy??

A... definately =)



Which guy??

A..............but it all depends on their wider personality :P



Which guy??

I never liked blonde, so i am with ( A )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++