Sunday, November 29, 2009

Would you go out with me??? Girls only? please answer?

im tall, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. im in a band and play guitar. i wear hollister clothes and also abercrombie and fitch. i love to play hockey. a lot of people say that im funny. i would say im nice and have a great personality! Good? Would you go out with me? Just curious.



Would you go out with me??? Girls only? please answer?

totally - especially cuz you're funny - if a guy's not funny, he doesn't have a chance with me



except that i absolutely HATE A%26amp;F and Hollister



Would you go out with me??? Girls only? please answer?

yeah you sound like youd be fun to be with



Would you go out with me??? Girls only? please answer?

lol yea I would u sound cool and a fun guy to hang out with

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++