Friday, November 27, 2009

How to remove band-aid without hurting. ?

I have had a big bruise on my knees as I fell off the bicycle. My friend put a large band-aid for me. Now I want to remove it and all the hair around my knees is killing me when I try to remove this band - aid. Please advise.



How to remove band-aid without hurting. ?

Sit in the bath with it on. Trust me, it will pretty much peel off by itself after a while.



Soaking the bandaid really does help it come off, as the moisture loosens the adhesive.



How to remove band-aid without hurting. ?

wet the band aid



.



How to remove band-aid without hurting. ?

soak it when you shower, maybe put a little soap if it doesn't sting, then countdown, and rip it off fast, the pain lasts literally for like 2 seconds.



How to remove band-aid without hurting. ?

cut the hair, and wet it and it should a piece of cake



How to remove band-aid without hurting. ?

Soak the bandaid for a while with either water or vegetable or baby oil. Then, have someone else take it off really fast.



How to remove band-aid without hurting. ?

baby oil or even vegetable oil



How to remove band-aid without hurting. ?

Rip it off real fast!



How to remove band-aid without hurting. ?

sit while you are on the computer and put a wet towel on the band and when it is soaked pull off, fast



How to remove band-aid without hurting. ?

Well if you want to be a man about it-



One



Two



Three



And just rip it off and fast as you can.



That's what I do.



But I can't gurantee it'll be painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++