Friday, November 27, 2009

How many of you would like this person?

Well I'm going 2 describe her to you. Well her name is Taylar she loves Heavy Metal rock she love 2 go out, she has Brown long hair wears make-up ofcourse, she love 2 wear pants and short sleeve shirts and she also loves 2 wear skirts. She's not a girly girl she's a tomboy, she likes some country (the old country) not the new, she doesn't like pop music as I told you before only old country and Heavy Metal Rock. Her fav. bands are Linkin Park,Korn,The 69 eyes, H.I.M, and Marilyn Manson and trust me she has alot more bands that are her fav. but its a hassle trying to write them all down. She loves shopping and buying cds and especially clothes lol! She has Hazel color eyes and loves the everglades. Thats all I can get right now about her, but if she was single right now, how many of you guys would date her?



How many of you would like this person?

Well, I always like girls who "love 2 wear pants."



Come on man, what's the point? No, I don't like rock chicks, but that's just me. Why do you want everyone to say "Oh yeah I'd date Tayl[o]r!" If that's the case, then she's just as common as the pop music that you swear that she disavows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++