Thursday, June 17, 2010

Am I an Emo?

I was wondering how you tell what an emo is. By my description, do you think that I am emo?



I have brown hair, but want to get black streaks. My nails are black, and I like black, blue, and green. I also like dark red. MY fave shoes are converse sneaks, and I like studded belts and wrist bands. Im not depressed or anything, I just want to know what people might think of me on first impressions.



Am I an Emo?

I'd say your more goth then emo.



Am I an Emo?

Go cry emo kid.



http://go-cry-emo-kid.ytmnd.com/



Am I an Emo?

don't worry about what people think, and stop trying to label yourself, leave that to other losers



Am I an Emo?

You're a poseur emo. Yes that's how it's spelled and dress like a normal person.



Am I an Emo?

emo isnt really looks as much as how u act. ur making ti sound punk or goth. emo would be like ur reserved, and kinda non-social



Am I an Emo?

Not sure



Am I an Emo?

pop/emo or pop/goth its like the cool thing now so it all has a pop touch to it inless your older and grew up that way



Am I an Emo?

emo is a lifestyle (that serious, mature people think is rediculous and childish). not how you dress or wear nail polish



Am I an Emo?

Well, first of all, what does it matter what other people think of you on the first impression. Wear what you like. All that crap about "emo" is just a ridiculous fad. Live outside of fads and cliques. Just live for yourself. Lastly, do not label yourself. Let immature people live for labels. Live above that stupidity.



Am I an Emo?

Well... you can listen to Emo rock, and if you cry, than chances are that you are



but it doensnt matter, only listen to your self



leave the labeling to people that are crazy



Am I an Emo?

no probly not emo means emotional like if you slit ur rists or something maby i think you just express yourself in the way u dress it is not an appearence emo in like happy or strange or preppy or even smelly....... hope that helped



Am I an Emo?

on first impression, sure, you'd be seen as emo, but as soon as youd say something reflecting your personality, they'll see it's just ur style. im the same way.



Am I an Emo?

Why does it matter? Dress how you want to dress, and try not to care about what other people think about you.



Am I an Emo?

you should know if your emo or not :) but in my opinion, no your not emo your a punk girl to me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++