Sunday, June 20, 2010

Makeup help? :)?

Well, I just use eyeliner and mascara..when i go to school. but i want to change it up. my skintone is like the pic below (brunette hair) and i want to use a little color.



http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioassets/photos/...



what kind of foundation%26amp;blush color would suit me?



and recommended not-very-expensive bands for everyday use?



My skin is a little sensitive. I used MaxFactor foundation(I think) once.. and i had all these little bumps on my face.



please help mee! I'm tired of the same look everyday.



Makeup help? :)?

Hi there,



I would try Tru blend by cover girl for the foundation and look at the colors Tawny or classic tan.



Also try cover girl (classic color blush) in iced plum, rose silk, or soft mink!!



Makeup help? :)?

l'oreal bare minerals makeup



or the all natural bronzer by neutrogena



you could get this at any shoppers drug mart



wal mart



etc %26amp; it stays on all day %26amp; looks very natural



Makeup help? :)?

if you hav nice,clear skin, i would not recommend a foundation...how about a tinted moisturiser??



i hav olive-ish skin, i cant get enough of maybelline mouse blusha (very pink,mauve i think) and bourjois...



if i was u,i'd xperiment with difrent eyeshadows...x x



Makeup help? :)?

use bare minerals to even out your skin tone. define the eyes with maybelline 'great lash' and soften the mouth with light pink gloss. you will make your eyes pop but keep the rest of the face nuetral. for a night look maybe add some purple or blue eye shadow to make your eyes pop even more. remmeber to keep your face balanced though, dont try to emphasize every part of your face! hope this helps!!!



Makeup help? :)?

I have used color girl and like you my skin is sensitive to some brands. However, I have never had a problem with cover girl. You can use a pink color blush or a bronzer. They also have a plastic sheet that you can see what color would be closest to your skin color for foundation. hope this helps. Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++