Thursday, June 17, 2010

I don't like being labelled but...?

I need a label that best suits me for a project im working on. I usually wear a lot of bright colours and bold clothes.



I love bands like Hadouken, Kate Nash, Maximo Park, The Hoosiers.



Don't know if this would help at all but I loove the mighty boosh favourite show ever.



My hair is like well I don't really know i'll probably send you a link in a minute.



Right some links.



Well okay just one or two.



Ignore my eyes it aint the best pic. but will do.



http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/5/12...



I don't like being labelled but...?

how about....Person.



I don't like being labelled but...?

Just watched the first 2 episodes of the mighty boosh this morning cant believe how funny it is!



I don't like being labelled but...?

RAVE GIRL! LOL



Do you wear shirts like.. drop beats not bombs? etc..



I don't like being labelled but...?

I'm not too sure...Your hair seems like something straight out of a hairstyle model magazine though, very chic! :)



I don't like being labelled but...?

Try this



http://img.search.yahoo.com/search/image...



I don't like being labelled but...?

How about 'psycho girl.'



I don't like being labelled but...?

Hmm... a scene kid?



Check out some of these videos



http://www.bbc.co.uk/switch/them/



Its got different teenagers talking about their style, take a look..



I don't like being labelled but...?

Thats tough, you look like your own person to me, you're very unique. If I had to choose a label though I would probably say scene. Where did you get you're shirt by the way? I love it.



I don't like being labelled but...?

Well, I'm not gonna be of much help. All I can say is that you have the cutest lips. You can get a label based on that maybe. Good Luck "Sweet Lips".



I don't like being labelled but...?

I'd say 'scene kid'...



I don't like being labelled but...?

How about stupid because wanting to be labeled is stupid.



Seriously, get a life.



That's what I would tell your teacher... there are too many 'labels' around that divide all kinds of cultures.



I don't like being labelled but...?

Fang



I don't like being labelled but...?

Why ignore your eyes? The picture's great.



Obviously I don't know, but the picture seems to show someone who's cool.



Youi obviosuly like fashion and like to go out. You possibly see yourself one day as a model, actress or a singer, definitely up on a stage in some way.



You possibly like to read girls' magazines and don't spend too much time contemplating Plato and Socrates over dinner. (Who are they you're now wondering.....)



You don't look old enough to drink, but I wouldn't be too surprised if you've drunk some sherry or wine.



You know a bit about the local dance scenes and hang aound with a group of girls with one or possibly two of them you feel are your really close mates.



You don't like politics nor religion but feel each person should do their own thing as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.



The music you like is nearly the same as your group of friends. You identify yourself with somebody famous and feel that newspapers are naft unless they have the fashion magazine tucked inside.



When a guy you like comes round you look carefully to see if he has noticed you without letting on that you have noticed him. But if there's someone (and there's at least one, I would think there are a couple) you do not fancy, you try your best to usually find an excuse why you have to leave him quickly.



When relatives come round there's one who you feel is okay but another you can't stand.



Your mother lets you come home later than other mothers would, and you possibly have been kissed at least by a different guy each year in the past three years.



I can't see you reading many novels, but to be fair you've probably read short ones. You enjoy school but aren't too bothered how well you do as long as it doesn't look too bad.



Or am I way off the mark? And I have completely misjudged you.



I don't like being labelled but...?

You asked this question earlier :S



I don't like being labelled but...?

how about " unique chic"... like it...



or "femme fatal"...



great hair by the way. :)



I don't like being labelled but...?

bad hair cut, kinda pudgy



I don't like being labelled but...?

indie kid.. idk...



I don't like being labelled but...?

emo/goth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++