Sunday, June 20, 2010

Homecomeing for a band geek.?

okie dokie. I'm a freshman so this is my first homecoming. I'm also in marching band and we have a contest at the horeshoe (OSU stadium) the same day as homecoming. so I've basically got less than 2 hours to do my hair. my hair is brown. curly and a little past my shoulders. I have a roundish face and my bangs can be clipped up of swept to the side. they're about down to my mid cheek and slant up to my eye near the middle of my head. and a small bit on the other side. I need something fast easy that will stay up and can be done with wet or blow dryed hair. also people say it should match my dress. its purple empress cut with a pretty low back. (halter)



also I have silver and diamond jewlery....so I also want make up ideas. the dress is light and dark purple. and its a see throughish material over a shiney material. and the shiney material makes up the part that ties the halter and the bow on the bakck.



Homecomeing for a band geek.?

do half-up, half-down. its always cute!



good luck on the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++