Thursday, June 17, 2010

Do you know this girl band's name?

I met this girl band by chance on Channel [V]. It consists of two girls. In the MV, one girl is dressed in red while the other in white. The red one has black hair and the white one is blonde. They are waiting in two lifts while singing. And in the end, these two girls run into one another, both of whom fall onto the ground. I only remember parts of the lyrics: "I believe in my life, I believe in so much, I'll always be by your side." Please give me a hand. I've been looking for them for a long time still have no clude.



Do you know this girl band's name?

i have no idea



Do you know this girl band's name?

wait ive found the band its T.A.T.U hope that the band you were looking for



Do you know this girl band's name?

Maybe you're thinking of the Russian band t.A.T.u. :-)



Do you know this girl band's name?

weird.............



Do you know this girl band's name?

the band's name is t.a.t.u.



:)



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++