Thursday, June 17, 2010

Scene Kids?

Don't you agree that scene kids are ridicolous(most of them)?



They care more about their big hair and myspace then they do about the actual music they listen to!



They use up air at shows because all they do is text on their SideKicks and start drama. I think that unless you like the bands playing then don't go. Do you agree with me?



Scene Kids?

I kinda agree with you, but I also think their hair looks awesome. Love how it is all spiked up and messy from the top and straight at the bottom. I also love the coontails they have in their hair.



Scene Kids?

Do you mean scenesters? Those 'hip' kids with their tight blue jeans and Atari t-shirts?



If so, I agree :)



Scene Kids?

YES!!



I went to a BMTH concert a little over a month ago, and like half of the kids were more into their phones than the band!! If you don't care about the band, move!



Scene Kids?

I get called a scene kid. But I am passionate about the music I listen to. I don't have a sidekick, I hate drama. But fashion does interest me, and I have been dying my hair crazy colors since I was 14. Being a scene kid just fits my personality. It just so happens its the latest fad. But I do agree, If you don't like the music...get the F*ck out! and let me get front row!



Scene Kids?

big hair? lol haha no sorry i don't agree



Scene Kids?

I got called scene. Most scene kids I know are freaking awesome and care about the music and do all the texting in class...(like me!)....but i mean "scene" is just another lame sterotypicial label that needs to stop. And by that I mean stop labeling everyone. I mean its ok if u label urself. but don't label others its not cool...And I do not agree with u



Scene Kids?

Totally, agree in some cases, I could consider myself a "Scene Kid" I've been to many concerts that I don't like whose playing, but go with a friend that loves the band, just so they don't go by them selves. But, I don't start drama I hate drama, i try to rock out and cheer for the bands just out of respect for the performance....



Don't go to a concert just to say you went if you don't like at least one band, and not being dragged by a Friend, don't go.



Scene Kids?

lol scenesters and posers annoy me, but there's always GENUINE fans... can't judge a whole society on the worst members



Scene Kids?

posers like that annoy me....why go to the show if u dont like the music...



i could go on and on about stuf flike that...



i agree with you in a way



Scene Kids?

I dunno, some people have made it big, like LoveBites and Bruises ... which I guess is more of a business



Scene Kids?

AHHGHGAH



i soso agree!



i absolutely hate scene kids.



i don't feel i should back this up, because you've already stated everything that i feel as well..



ughh and i've had waayy too many bad experiences with these kids, i have a right to dislike them. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++