Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ladies, what do you think? reviews? :D?

VERY intense hazel (brownish green) eyes.



about 5"9



150lbs (fairly skinny frame, but defined muscles)



very black hair, a bit discheveled.. tends to spike down and out a bit.



easygoing... lives life by the quote "try to have as much fun as possible whenever possible." A bit of a partier (good beerpong player :D)



Shy. Not overly shy exactly, just a bit shy (the type of guy that likes/is turned on by women making the first move.)



well cultured.. likes to travel alot and has been all over europe.



Into some mainstream music, pop, rap, but also into bands like Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin, Dashboard.. etc etc..



This is not a desperation post or a self approval post, I'm just generally curious about what women think about me! feel free to be as open or honest as you want.. I'm all ears :)



Ladies, what do you think? reviews? :D?

don't forget to add age, other than that...very nice...sounds good lol



Ladies, what do you think? reviews? :D?

your hot but i have a bf and get a icon maybe more gals will be yours if you do just advise



LOVE YA!!



Ladies, what do you think? reviews? :D?

ugh well u seem very attractive, and someone i would go out with. BUUUUT, u seem too be trying to hard.



Ladies, what do you think? reviews? :D?

I don't know; there's no picture. I guess you would look good. what do other people tell you? I don't like guys who party. shy guys are okay, but I'm shy too. I love guys who travel. I don't like guys who listen to rap. I do like mainstream music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++