Thursday, June 17, 2010

GUY HELP!!!!!!!!! needed?

hi well there is this guy in my class and sice the beging of september when i started school we have been flirting because we have the same class schedual as him and in one of our doble period class es we sat next 2 each other and were flirting and he actually said he luved me ay lolz the other day he told my bff that he missed me bc i was not in school and on wed last week he offered me his jaket bc i was called hes so sweet hes not like the other guys in my grade and the great thing is that he is in a band a rock band surfs skateboard and has long skater hair but not the ugly kind i think i might love him but today when i came back 2 school bc i was sick he really didnt talk 2 me that much now i feel like i screwed somethin up help what do i do 2 get him back



GUY HELP!!!!!!!!! needed?

act really sad for a couple of days untill he asks whats wrong. then just walk away muttering nothing. he'll get really concerned and think HE did something. then wen he gets flirty again.. act happy. your sort of "training" him to like you. get what i mean? hope this helps and doesnt sound too weird..!



GUY HELP!!!!!!!!! needed?

If he said he loves you already then something is wrong w/ him...



GUY HELP!!!!!!!!! needed?

How bout instead of asking us you contact him, with a letter a fown call whatever way possible, to meet " in person", I suggest alone. their you two will find a way. Dont fergit, he loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++