Thursday, June 17, 2010

I will be in Munich for one night (I think a Friday), can anyone recommend a good metal club?

In an ideal world, I'm talking fairly mainstream metal - Metallica, Disturbed, Sepultura, MachineHead (some of the more well-known bands that I could think of). To be honest, even 80's "hair" metal would do. I'm just not big on the whole electro-goth thing. Any input gratefully received!



I will be in Munich for one night (I think a Friday), can anyone recommend a good metal club?

I know one Metal club in munich.



"Titty Twister"



It楹搒 in the so called "Kunstpark Ost" near the railway station "Ostbahnhof"



U can go there with public means of transport.



(Just go out of the railway station and follow the other people).



At the "Kunstpark Ost" are different Club楹搒 and bar楹搒.



I can楹搕 just remember, if friday or saturday was a good day.



I will be in Munich for one night (I think a Friday), can anyone recommend a good metal club?

A good metal club huh?



How bout an Aluminum bat instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++