Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do you like the Band Ratt?

I like the band - but I hate the name of the band.



I'm listening to them right now-the song is "Round and Round"



I also like "Your in Love"



ROCK ON RATT FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



(Beleve it or not- I'm only 13-yep just a young smurfling, and I love Hair Metal!)



Do you like the Band Ratt?

Good for you! I love RATT, and I really miss the Smurfs! Hardly no kids even know what a smurf is today! LOL...



Do you like the Band Ratt?

That you were! Thank goodness for DVD's, huh? LOL... Report It



Do you like the Band Ratt?

never heird of them



Do you like the Band Ratt?

never herd of em sry...



Do you like the Band Ratt?

yeah dude



im a hair metal fan



Do you like the Band Ratt?

WHO DOESN'T?????????????????



Ratt Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



Glad to see peeps of ur age group Likin it!



Do you like the Band Ratt?

never heard of them



Do you like the Band Ratt?

Cool! I have a 13 year old friend of the family who is also into this stuff. She listens to just about everything!



RATT....woo hoo



Do you like the Band Ratt?

Round and Round, The Morning After, Wanted Man, Way Cool Jr, Body Talk, Back For More...



I love Ratt!



Do you like the Band Ratt?

you need to take you avatar to the hospital right now she is blue in the face she may not have much time left



Do you like the Band Ratt?

i never heard of them, sorry. But ill look them up on youtube right now.



Do you like the Band Ratt?

Yeah, li'l dude...I loved 'em back in the day. Rock on!



Do you like the Band Ratt?

round %26amp; round---sure



Do you like the Band Ratt?

yes i do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++