Thursday, June 17, 2010

U2 Fans???or Non Fans???

what do you think of U2 today? are they better than before?



What do you think of Bono's voice? has it changed for you?



Should Bono let his hair grow long again??



U2 are few of the bands that are heard today from the 80's...i really think they are the greatest band ever



U2 Fans???or Non Fans???

They ARE the greatest band...EVER!!! Nobody comes even close.



I think they, like wine, get better with age and it's amazing that with every new album they are evolving. Bono's voice has become (no pun intended!) richer and he can still hit those high notes. I've seen them LIVE 4 times and every concert has been a beautiful experience.



I think all of the guys need to keep their hair short. No one likes to see a bunch of older guys with long hair. Sorry, but it's not working for them. Especially Larry!!



U2 Fans???or Non Fans???

my neighbor LOVES U2



U2 Fans???or Non Fans???

Love them, Love Bono. I think of course they are better b/c all true artists thrive and survive on change. I love Bono's voice as a man in his middle age as opposed to a man in his early 20s, even though I have loved them since the 80s.



I could care less how long or short Bono's hair is as long as he keeps doing what he's doing musically.



U2 is one of my all time faves, but the Chili Peppers are my absolute favorite band of all time! They are two of the only bands whose entire catalogues are on my iPod. Amazing music.



U2 Fans???or Non Fans???

I love u2 there songs are wonderful and have a really good meaning.I also think it's wonderful that they have stayed together.



I think there just as good as ther were in the 80's they have just got better and better with time.I think I like bono's hair now.



And yes I think the 80's had some of the best bands and music ever.Like u2,Guns n' roses,van halen,bon jovi,acdc,metalica,and so many others!



U2 Fans???or Non Fans???

They were great when they were still young and hungry...now their music is passionless. I think Bono is still a very good singer and I don't care how he wears his hair really. Rock music has always been good when based in rebellion and their early music was really great...Now that they are fat-cats that rebellion and emotion has left them.



U2 Fans???or Non Fans???

I wouldn't say im a fan, I like some of their old stuff but i also liked Vertigo and The Saints are coming that they done with Greenday



U2 Fans???or Non Fans???

Notice my yahoo name? love and peace or else.......



u2 is the best.....i have liked them since 82 and still kicking myself



for missing them here in so.fla cuz i was 8 1/2 mos preg.then.



i do however plan on flying to ireland to see em asap. being irish, it's pretty much a dream come true....ireland AND U2!!!!!!wow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++