Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sterotype Mistaken?

Ok so I'm a black girl...(nothing that entirely has to do with this). I started wearing black eye-makeup, then black nail polish. then all of a sudden I started liking a couple of rock bands. I wear all black-oufits from time-to-time (and since I grew up mainly with black people I mix in that style) then I found a black wrist band and now I wear it like all the time. For some reason I even changed my hair style too! (Just to let you know this all took place veryyy slowly.) Now whats worse about this whole thing is that someone called me emo. I was just changing my style and tell you the truth I like it...Alot. To point out the fact I was called 'emo' is wayyy wrong cause first I'm too happy to be emo (even if its not all about saddness and depression).



Personally I hate sterotypes, I be who I wanna be, its just that I happen to be wearing black, like rock, etc etc that throws people off. What do ya'll think about this?



Sterotype Mistaken?

Just keep on going on doing what you want to do. Next time something says "You're emo" or anything of the sort, ask "why?" They are probably not going to have a good answer and you can just say "no, I'm not that"



Maybe you'll find a name for the way you dress so you can identify yourself as something.



Also, I wouldn't take what they said too seriously. They probably meant "you look emo" if anything (even if you didn't/don't)



Sterotype Mistaken?

What is an Emo?



Sterotype Mistaken?

They're being ridiculous. Wear what you like.



Sterotype Mistaken?

i think that they are just trying to get a reaction out of u. the next time they say it just say got a problem then walk away. thats all they want is for u to get mad. just rember dont get mad.



Sterotype Mistaken?

Live your life your way, and be happy.



Sterotype Mistaken?

do you, be you, Live you,



Bump eveyone else and what they think,



hope that was helpful



Sterotype Mistaken?

Everything is cool, except the black nail polish!! loll that alone can just send a message. but na you good ma!



Sterotype Mistaken?

Live YOUR life however YOU want to.



Be happy with your life and yourself.



Don't let narrowminded people influence how you act or think.



Have a happy, healthy, safe life!!! Good for you for being who you want to be.



Sterotype Mistaken?

I think you worry too much about what people think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++